Made in Tokoname, famous for its unrivaled mastery in Japanese pottery in Kyusu and tea wares.
Commitment to Quality, Every Black Kyusu carries the Kao (handwritten signature) of Mohei, a mark of quality and performance.
How To Use
1. Prepare your set and boil the water following the indicated time on the back of our packaging.
2. Pour the indicated quantity of boiled water (on the back of our pouches) into a separate container to let the water cooldown.
3. Put the delicate tea leaves into your Kyusu. The quantity is also indicated at the back of our pouches.
4. When the fog is almost gone, the water temperature should be just right. Pour the water into the kyusu, and close the lid.
5. Wait the indicated number of seconds on the back of our pouch, then pour the tea in your cup(s).
6. When pouring, make sure to do so until the last drop gets in the cup. That last drop will have the most flavor.
7. You can now enjoy the exquisite taste of our Green Tea and repeat the process for a second and third infusion with the same leaves.